If found, please return this journal to...

This is blog is my diary from my high school years. It starts in January 2007 and continues through to my first few years of university where it begins to peter out. I'll try and post all of it, however some of the more embarrassing entries may mysterious not quite find there way here. I've tried to leave the spelling errors.
Some people's names may be hidden to protect their privacy as this diary hold some things people told me in confidence.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

22-1-07

Ok, so I missed a few days but that wasn't really my fault, I was at a science thing in wagga for a few days and when I got home I was too tired to write and I still can't be bothered to write about what I've done.




Just a warning, folks, there's going to be a lot of entries starting with "sorry I missed a few days." or "I plan to write more often". I remember when I started this diary, and for a long time after, it bothered me if I didn't write often enough. Even now, if you're privy to my blog The Trouble With Umbrellas, you'll see I still do it on occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment