If found, please return this journal to...

This is blog is my diary from my high school years. It starts in January 2007 and continues through to my first few years of university where it begins to peter out. I'll try and post all of it, however some of the more embarrassing entries may mysterious not quite find there way here. I've tried to leave the spelling errors.
Some people's names may be hidden to protect their privacy as this diary hold some things people told me in confidence.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

24-1-07

Sorry I didn't finish that entry but David came in.
I just got a message from C, well, her phone at least.
It asks me to ask Joseph out for her!
I don't know what to do because I think it might have been [her cousins].
C's not home and won't answer her phone so I have no idea what to do! Help me!!
Why won't C write back? I need to know if its true.
She won't answer!
I guess I'm going to go and stare at the phone.
Bye Bye.
Laura xxx


It all feels so trivial now. I hardly even remember this. Now days I wouldn't give a damn if my friends were interested in my brother. I'd try and set them up. Things change, I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty funny. I like how angsty it is. It shows how out of perspective things are to teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think that's angst? Just you wait.

    ReplyDelete