If found, please return this journal to...

This is blog is my diary from my high school years. It starts in January 2007 and continues through to my first few years of university where it begins to peter out. I'll try and post all of it, however some of the more embarrassing entries may mysterious not quite find there way here. I've tried to leave the spelling errors.
Some people's names may be hidden to protect their privacy as this diary hold some things people told me in confidence.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

25-1 cont. 9.15pm

What saddens me the most is that Neoptolemus could not keep his promise to Polyxena. She died for her people but the killing continued.
Cassandra was murdered, Andromache fled from Neoptolemus and Hecaba - I don't know...
Polyxena was a hero but she really died for nothing.
But she did die for what she die for what she believes in and I really care about that.
She was a brilliant girl, a bloody brilliant chick. Wish I was like her, apart from the whole being dead thing.
Good night.
Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment